Sailing: The art of getting wet and becoming ill while slowly going nowhere at great expense.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Get your motor runnin....

My confirmation that I didn't screw it up too bad.  It works!  The tach on the old panel is not working so I am not sure of RPM but the alternator is putting out amps, the water pump is putting out water and the fuel pump is pumping fuel.  The oil circulating pump is work as evidenced by the drop in oil level as all the lines and ports filled with oil.  The buzzer on the old panel even works!


In the video (best viewed full screen) she is jumping around a lot.  I have it mounted on old solid engine mounts screwed into some wood. There are two tie down straps anchoring it to the deck so it does't flip over.  I just received the new engine mounts that should get it running a lot smoother when I install it in the boat.  After I get the other one out that is.......

No comments:

Post a Comment