Sailing: The art of getting wet and becoming ill while slowly going nowhere at great expense.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Before and After

Front Before

Front After


Stbd Side Before



Port Side Before





I finished the final assembly and got ready to try to start the motor after the rebuild.  I added a bulb primer to help in bleeding and began to run fuel through the system, bleeding at each point.  I struggled getting a good flow at eh last point before the injector from the manual pump and hand cranking.  So I hooked up the battery to turn it over faster.  I re-bleed the system 2 or three times and got some odd colored stuff out of the fuel pump.
Stbd Side After
Port Side After










After that it was time to try with the compression lever down.  Below are the results. So did it all work? Did it run as good as it looked?  As soon as I figure out how to load a video I will show you......







No comments:

Post a Comment